Residential Possession Fixed Fees
A service for landlords designed to save time and money.
When you decide to evict a tenant you want them out quickly and with the minimum hassle.
Get the process wrong and you could become liable for damages or even prison for unlawfully evicting a tenant. You will also delay possession for several months.
That’s why we offer Landlords a Fixed Fee Service.
Residential Possession Services
Our fixed fee covers all of our services for residential possession:
- Complete review of all tenancy documents
- Advising on any problems or issues so that a valid notice can be served
- Resolving the problems
- Drafting notices and serving on tenants
- Drafting claim for possession
- Reviewing any defences received
- Drafting any witness evidence
- Attending first hearing, or instructing advocate to attend
- Corresponding with tenant as necessary
- Applying for County Court Bailiff
Court Fees: £355 and £121 (subject to change by the court)
Above all by making our clients strong and by sharing their risk we get better results.
Book A Call Back
People frequently tell us that we’re approachable and offer great advice.
They also tell us most solicitors are hard to get hold of whereas we’re happy to listen. The reason for this is that we value long term relationships and we’re happy to speak with business people, to invest our time in understanding your business and whatever your concerns are. Only at that point can we understand whether we’re the right people to help you.