Commercial Disputes

Helix Law was set up in order to give busy directors easy access to litigation specialists working across a wide range of contentious issues, in varying sectors.

The right legal advice can significantly improve the performance of your business and having the right contracts in place with your customers, suppliers and business partners will help avoid costly mistakes and disputes. The same is true of your contracts of employment and HR policies and procedures.

Speak with our expert solicitors now!

Call 0345 314 2044 or


Book a Callback

Key Contacts

Alex Cook
0345 314 2044
View Profile

Book A Call Back

People frequently tell us that we’re approachable and offer great advice.

They also tell us most solicitors are hard to get hold of whereas we’re happy to listen. The reason for this is that we value long term relationships and we’re happy to speak with business people, to invest our time in understanding your business and whatever your concerns are. Only at that point can we understand whether we’re the right people to help you.

Frequently Asked Questions

What happens when someone threatens me with legal action in a commercial dispute?
How do I sue someone?
How will a judgment be enforced against me, or how do I enforce a judgment in my favour?
What can a solicitor do that I cannot do myself?
What do I do if I believe the information being asked for is commercially sensitive?
How long will a commercial dispute case take to come to court?
What happens if court hearings are scheduled at an inconvenient time? Can it be changed?
Where will the case likely be held?
How much work do I need to do prior to court proceedings?
Do I have to appear in court as a witness?
Is a barrister needed to represent me?
How long is a court hearing?
Can I appeal against a court judgment?
How do I make a claim against an overseas debtor?
How do I make a claim against a debtor in Scotland?
What should I expect from my solicitor?