10 questions every company should ask
- Do my employees have written particulars of employment as required by the Employment Rights Act 1996?
- Am I able to deal swiftly and effectively with poorly performing employees ?
- Am I sure I know whose terms and conditions apply to each of my contracts?
- Do I understand those terms and conditions?
- Do I understand the Commercial and Consumer Regulations that apply to my business AND am I constantly updated?
- Have I limited my liability to the maximum extent allowed by law?
- Do I fully understand how my business insurance performs if I have a dispute?
- Can I quickly recover trade debts?
- Am I happy to ring my solicitor for advice and not worry about the cost?
- Can my business find £50,000 or more to fund the cost of bringing or defending a claim?
If the answer to any of these questions is no then you really need to talk to us. Click here to send us an email and we will be in touch.